Icom F5021 VHF Race/Chase Radio
Product Code: brg-if5021
Product Condition: New
The Icom F5021 VHF Radio is a die hard rugged beast boasting 50 watts of transmit power. You can't go wrong with this in your rig.
Icom has been a staple in the off-road racing industry for years. Race, Chase, Side by Side, Buggy, whatever your application this radio won't let you down.
- Icom F5021 VHF Mobile Radio. 50 Watts of power, 128 Channels, alphanumeric display. Complete with bracket, Hand Mic and Power cable.
- Antenna not included.
This is a list of pre-programmed channels.
Custom programming available. We will program up to 5 simplex channels for free, if you need more it is only $9.99.
128 channels (max.) separated into 8 memory zones. Memory channels can be identified with the 8-character channel name and selected easily with the up/down buttons.
Front mounted speaker
4 watts (typ.) front mounted speakers delivers clear and loud audio. With the speaker facing the operator, audio can be clearly heard without impediment during operations.
6 programmable buttons
A pair of up/down and P0-P3 function assignable buttons allow you to customize functions to meet specific needs. An independent volume knob offers simple, convenient operation.
MIL grade rugged construction
The tough aluminum die-cast chassis and polycarbonate front panel have been tested to the MIL standard 810F. With this heavy-duty construction, the IC-F5021 series provides reliable operation over the long term in all manners of rugged environments.
Most popular signalings built-in
Use the built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities as standard to set up your own talk groups, PTT ID and quiet stand-by when others are talking. The IC-F5-21 series has added CTCSS/DTCS high speed decode and 2-Tone decode accuracy.
MDC 1200 compatible
The following MDC features are available with the built-in MDC signaling.
- PTT ID (TX/RX)
- Radio check (RX)
- Radio stun (RX)
- Radio revive (RX)
- Emergency TX/RX (No ACK)
- 5 alias table (max.)
- Wide/narrow (25/12.5kHz) channel spacing
- Embedded ESN
- ±2.5ppm frequency stability
- Microphone hanger action programmable
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- BIIS 1200 PTT ID transmission
- Power-on password function
- Nuisance delete function
- Time-out-timer, lock-out penalty timer and more
Baja Racing Gear understands that there may be a problem with your product, or maybe you just don't like it.
With that in mind, we came up with a simple solution that should cover all issues.
1. If you don't like any product that you purchased from us, we will take it back and refund you, within 15 days of delivery, minus a 10% restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping and product must be in new condition with all original packaging.
2. If the item you purchased does not work, or is defective in any way, you must notify us within 2 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping, and we will replace the item.
3. Within 90 days of purchase, if your item stops working, and it wasn't caused by you (dropped, got wet, smashed etc) we will replace that item. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Refund not available under these conditions.
Content provided is included for the sole purpose of providing educational information on a passive basis. Frequencies shown have been compiled from various sources. It is the end users responsibility to observe FCC regulations for proper use and programming of any radio frequency.
*Please allow 5-7 Business days for order processing.