The Vertex VX2200 VHF Radio is a die hard rugged beast boasting 50 watts of transmit power. You can't go wrong with this in your rig.
Vertex has been a staple in the off-road racing industry for years. Race, Chase, Side by Side, Buggy, whatever your application this radio won't let you down.
- Vertex VHF Mobile Radio. 50 Watts of power, 128 Channels, alphanumeric display. Complete with bracket, Hand Mic and Power cable.
- 5/8 Wave 3db gain ground plane antenna (or upgrade to 1/2 wave NGP-No ground Plane)*
- Choice of Mag mount or hole mount. (choose from drop down menu below)
If you have a newer Ford with an aluminum body a magnetic mount will not work.
*5/8 wave Antenna recommended when it can be mounted in the center of a metal flat roof, with no objects 18" in any direction.
*1/2 wave no ground plane antenna is recommended when you do not have a flat metal roof, such as mounting on a roll cage or other object, (upgrade fee applies)
Antenna will be tuned to 152MHZ unless otherwise specified by the customer.
Antenna brand may vary.
Please select antenna type in the product options below.
This is a list of pre-programmed channels.
Custom programming available. We will program up to 5 simplex channels for free, if you need more it is only $9.99.
Compact, Full-Featured Performance Mobile Radios for Maximum Value
With 50 W VHF power output for effective communications transmission, the VX-2200 Mobile Analog Radio Series provides reliability, extensive signaling features and enhanced channel capacity for maximum return on your investment.
Experience a new way of getting more for less with Vertex Standard
Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
Easy to install and occupies less space for driver convenience.
When Safety Counts
The VX-2200 Mobile Analog Radio Series includes built-in Emergency and Lone Worker alerts for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered from the front panel to alert the dispatcher when problems arise.
More Scanning Options
Compared to other mobile analog two-way radios in its class, the VX-2200 Series provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
VX-2200 Mobile Analog Radio:
- 8 Character numeric display
- 128 channels/ 8 groups
- RSSI signal strength indicator
- 2-Tone Encode and Decode
- 5-Tone Signaling
- CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
- BCLO, BTLO, TOT Functions
- DTMF Paging
- DTMF Speed Dial
- Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
- Remote listen
- Lone Worker
- Programmable minimum volume
- D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
- Public Address/Horn Alert
- Radio-to-Radio Cloning
Baja Racing Gear understands that there may be a problem with your product, or maybe you just don't like it.
With that in mind, we came up with a simple solution that should cover all issues.
1. If you don't like any product that you purchased from us, we will take it back and refund you, within 15 days of delivery, minus a 10% restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping and product must be in new condition with all original packaging.
2. If the item you purchased does not work, or is defective in any way, you must notify us within 2 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping, and we will replace the item.
3. Within 90 days of purchase, if your item stops working, and it wasn't caused by you (dropped, got wet, smashed etc) we will replace that item. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Refund not available under these conditions.
Content provided is included for the sole purpose of providing educational information on a passive basis. Frequencies shown have been compiled from various sources. It is the end users responsibility to observe FCC regulations for proper use and programming of any radio frequency.
*Please allow 5-7 Business days for order processing.